Services for refugees, asylum-seekers and stateless people


If you are a refugee, asylum-seeker or stateless person seeking information or services from UNHCR, you can find helpful resources on this page.

Underneath each image, you'll find a short description of the different websites. Click on the image if you're interested and would like to know more. 

Visit UNHCR's Help sites to find information on services available in your country of interest, as well as contacts of your nearest UNHCR office.

See the Frequently Asked Questions for quick answers to your questions, such as asylum procedures, how to get legal assistance, access to education and family reunification, your rights and duties, and other topics.

If you're looking for a way to study at university, you can visit our platform with scholarship opportunities for refugees. You can browse higher education academic programmes verified by UNHCR.

If you are a refugee and looking for a job, you can visit this platform to browse job opportunities and connect with employers around the world.

If you are stateless and need information, you can visit our iBelong site. You will find contacts of your nearest UNHCR partner, providing legal advice to people with no nationality.