Welcome to the ‘Help’ site run by UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency. Asylum seekers and refugees who are registered with UNHCR Jordan can benefit from certain services provided by UNHCR and its partners, as well as the Government of Jordan. This website informs about these services for the refugees and asylum seekers in Jordan. All services provided by UNHCR and its partners are free of charge. Any exploitation and fraud in the access to these services should always be reported (see end of guide for details).
By referring to the navigation menu of this site, you can directly find the services available.
Available services provided by UNHCR
- Offices, helpdesks and community support committees
- Refugee status determination
- Legal assistance
- Sexual and Gender-Based Violence & Children at Risk
- Working in Jordan (for Syrian nationals only)
- Complimentary pathways
- Reporting fraud, exploitation or abuse
- Frequently-Asked Questions
- Contact us
Please note that ALL services provided by UNHCR, including registration, are provided for FREE. For more on reporting fraud, abuse and exploitation, please check our site.