Sustainable response key to ongoing Rohingya displacement
UN refugee chief says investment in education, healthcare and infrastructure is needed to support Rohingya refugees and their hosts in Bangladesh.
More international support needed for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh, say UN and World Bank chiefs
UN Secretary-General António Guterres urges donors to "step up to the plate," as Jim Yong Kim says World Bank stands in solidarity with refugees.
'I am living proof that investing in refugees pays off,' says refugee leader
Refugees have the knowledge and skills to contribute to host countries. They just need opportunities, NGO gathering hears.
Mothers of Congo's lost children break silence
Monsoon rains highlight needs of Rohingya refugees
Magazine's media studies course is good news for refugees
'In all my life, I've not known even five minutes of peace'
Refugee musicians hit right note with German orchestra
Lebanon puts in an extra shift to get Syrian refugees into school
Press releases and news comments
- Statement by the UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi on the situation in South West Syria 5 Jul 2018
- Ben Stiller appointed Goodwill Ambassador for UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency 2 Jul 2018
- UNHCR calls on Austria EU Presidency to lead and unite EU countries towards a fair and functioning asylum system 2 Jul 2018
- First monsoons sweep Bangladesh refugee settlements amid ongoing emergency response 12 Jun 2018
- UNHCR assessing urgent humanitarian needs of Guatemalans affected by volcano 12 Jun 2018
- UNHCR registering needs of population affected by volcano eruption in Guatemala 8 Jun 2018